Modern Day Pin-up

I read a headline that sparked my interest the other day. The magazine Esquire had named their new Sexiest Woman Alive for this year. And I had never heard of her. After reading up on her, I know I'll never forget her. Although I haven't seen the show she is in (Mad Men), I now want to. I am amazed to announce that Esquire's Sexiest Woman Alive is Christina Hendricks, a modern day pin-up.
After looking through her profile on IMDB, I am in love. This woman is curvy, voluptuous, and topped with a healthy self-esteem that most of her anorexic coworkers would probably kill for. Hallelujah. It is beyond refreshing (down right invigorating) to see a REAL woman who is not apologizing for her size and curves. AND seeing men notice how incredibly irresistibly sexy she is. I applaud her. She has given this curvy girl a little boost of hope that this society can still appreciate something natural over plastic.

Comments

Monique said…
I love the show, Mad Men. It totally sucks you in to how things were in the 50's. You might enjoy it as well. Get the first season on Netflix.

Popular Posts