Avat...oh nevermind...

I wonder sometimes if I just appreciate little things a LOT or if my life is slowly becoming more and more mundane that really lame things have now become "super cool" in my book. For example: I sat down here knowing I wanted to write something but not knowing exactly what or where to start. So I thought "What did I do yesterday that I was excited about? I know there was something..." and then I triumphantly and excitedly remembered. "I could blog about organizing my pantry shelves! YAYYYY!!!" And then I stopped. And thought about what I just said. Wow. That's all I got to say.
So yes. I organized my pantry shelves! And this is an exciting thing for me because before...my pantry was literally a catch all. I had literal PILES of food and crap (not literal) and to find something, you LITERALLY (literally love that word) had to dig through it. Like some kind of an animal. Unless you were getting cereal. The cereal can only go one place and it's quite orderly. I haven't finished but half my pantry is organized. And this is a cause for great rejoicing in my world....oy vei. I need to get out of the country and do something adventurous pronto before I get excited about wiping down the counters.
I thought I was pregnant yesterday! That's exciting isn't it? Yes, it is. But I'm not. So no worries.
I planned to paint after work yesterday. At the very least write some of my book. The end of work came finally and I jotted down an idea for my story that was literally less than a full sentence. And then I got shelf dividers, organized the pantry, ate dinner and plopped down in front of the TV to watch Avatar. Not that Avatar. Too long and too blue to watch again this soon. Although it was good. I'm talking about this Avatar. M. Night Shyamalan is directing the movie that is coming out soon and I am stoked about it. It's one of those cartoon series for kids that you watch and think...wow...this actually really, really entertaining and interesting! I started watching it several years ago with a boyfriend. Long story short, we broke up and I never finished the series. But I really enjoyed it. So when I saw M. Night Shyamalan was coming out with the movie, I figured I should watch the series before I saw it (I also almost crapped my pants because I was so excited). John had a night flight last night so I was on my own so I watched several episodes before retiring to bed (they're only 20ish minutes each. Sweet!) and fell asleep seconds before John got home.
I'm reaaalllly excited about this movie. Can you tell?

Comments

Popular Posts