MRW: It's a 10!

Not everyone is aware that using heat tools on your hair (flat irons, curling irons, hair dryers etc.) damages your hair. Logically, this is one of those "DERR!!" moments where if you really thought it through, it's obvious. Heat + Hair - Protection = Bad. But it's still not always a well known fact. Thus, lots of people are unknowingly damaging their hair. Crap. It's best to use a heat protection product on your hair before using heat tools. I've never been a huge heat tool user until the past year or so because my hair was usually pretty short and I never blew it dry. So I was completely unaware of the need for protection.
While taking pictures for one of my friend's reunions with her husband after his deployment, she mentioned a product called It's a 10 while we were waiting. I ran across it again while endlessly surfing the web one day and decided to try it. I'm not even sure where all it's sold but I would guess professional salons would offer it. I got mine from Amazon.com.
The result? I love it. Like...LOVE love it.
1. It smells amazing.
2. It does 10 things for your hair (hence the name)...all of which I can't remember but a few were leave-in-conditioner, heat protection for heat tools, de-frizz, etc.
4. It goes a long way. I put about 4 sprays in my hair daily and feel like I've barely dented the bottle.
3. It actually works.
I had been using a Redken product before I got this which I liked a lot. But I've since converted completely over to the It's a 10 side. It leaves your hair feeling amazing whether you blow-dry it or let it air dry. And it doesn't make your hair feel sticky or grimy.
And I know this isn't necessarily MAKEUP but it's still a beauty product...so I'm allowed to review it. ;)

Comments

Popular Posts