Challenge

I am participating in a challenge to try to find sponsors for children in need by Compassion International, a company I currently sponsor 4 kids through. They are a wonderful, wonderful company and I've grown so much as a person since I started sponsoring in 2007. I sponsor 2 girls and 2 boys ranging in age from 4-15. The cost is SO minimal, it isn't even funny: 38 dollars a month helps these kids so much. It provides everything from sanitary medical care to food to education. It's really truly amazing. And if you think about it...how many times have you spent more than that on coffee every month? I know I'm guilty of it. We can truly afford to spare that much on a child's well-being. Please consider joining me in finding sponsors for kids around that world that are in need. Click here for more info.

Comments

Popular Posts