I want my eyes back...NOW.

Today is day...4?...5? 75?...lost count...of having bloodshot eyes. I'm really getting tired of this and going to the doctor and having them tell me it'll clear up just to have it happen again. And again...and again. What the heck? I want my eyes back. I'm so frustrated.
On the bright side, I am on a waiting list to get my tree tattoo finished. It's an artist I found in Durham and she's amazing and she's SO amazing that she's booked for over a year. Yeah. A friggin YEAR! But I don't mind waiting. It gives me time to save up and get this thing knocked out of the water by an awesome artist. It's going to be awesome and huge and just awesome. Yay. My previous tattoo artist in Washington was right (if you find yourself in need of a great tattoo by really nice people, go to Lucky Boys Tattoo Parlor...and somehow they have survived this long with nothing but a myspace page...click here). He said what begins as a partial back tattoo always seems to turn into a full back piece. Now this isn't QUITE a full back piece (yet) but it's going to be pretty big and pretty wickedly awesome. Is there a limit to the number of times I can say awesome in a post? Nope. AWESOME.
Now if only I could get my eyes cleared up by the time a year is up so I can see my way to the tattoo studio. Let alone see that she does what I want.
Note: No, John, I will never look like this. Don't worry. Unless you want me to. hahaha...kidding kidding. Even if you wanted me to get this tattooed up (or thin), I honestly couldn't do it. Definitely too much. Especially if I'm gunna have any bebe's. And plugs that big? Ew.

Comments

Popular Posts