Meet Marvin

I have a new computer. And as tradition goes, I named it. Its name is Marvin. My old computer's name was Trogdor. Trogdor and I have had a nice long life together. But Trogdor is growing more and more senile. So it's time for a change.
Marvin is lovely. I am a huge fan so far. Marvin is a Dell desktop. I'm very partial to desktops for a variety of reasons but the main one being I can manually upgrade things about the system myself. I'm still in the process of transplanting Trogdor's brain to Marvin's body but even without all my stuff, its a great computer and makes me very happy. My two monitors make me very happy also. Definitely something I never expected to own.
In other news...yeah...I'm not going to do the makeup reviews regularly anymore. I know, I know. Typical move. But hey! It's my blog and I can make drastic changes if I want. Who knows...next week this blog could be entirely in Chinese. You never know what I might sneak up on ya. In the meantime, I WILL still be doing reviews. Just maybe not every week. Because I said so. Mwaha!
In other other news...I joined a gym with John. I'm super, super, super excited. It's funny how I lost about 5 pounds while John was away and then of course gained it all back and more when he returned. But I really want to get back in shape, feel better in general, and strengthen my heart. That's something that's very important to me since heart disease does run in my family and I'd rather get going on strengthening and maintaining my heart now instead of having to struggle in my older years. The great thing about this gym other than the fact that it's super close to where I live, it has awesomely awesome machines not to mention a huge variety...but Monique goes there. So we plan on teaming up and encouraging each other (or threatening each other...which ever we find necessary) to go especially while the guys are gone. So yeah. Stoked.
Gosh, I love this computer. ♥

Comments

Popular Posts