MRW: Buxom Baby

Oh crap. Here it is Friday and I'm thinking "hmm...when the weekend rolls around, what should I write my makeup review about?" not realizing "the weekend" is already here. Yikes.
Ok. So. I've never been a huge lip gloss person. I always seem to buy those tubes of lip gloss at Victoria's Secret and I literally use them once and then never touch them again. I have no idea why I even buy them. But I always do, convincing myself every time that THIS time I'll use it. Psshhaaa...
However, there is one kind I discovered that is the ONLY kind of lip gloss I wear because it's friggin amazing. I have never worn it and not gotten a compliment. It's that good.
It's Buxom Lips by Bare Escentuals. You can find it at Sephora or Ulta...and probably other places but those are the two I go to. Now I love this brand to begin with. I've never really gotten a product by them and been disappointed. Foundation, powders, shadows, brushes, you name it. It's all great. A little pricey but completely worth it because it goes a long way. But the Buxom lip glosses are exceptionally phenomenal. A few reasons I love them:
1. They don't give you a ground-up-grocery aftertaste like a lot of glosses out there. Sick. BUT...they also don't taste so good that you want to down the whole tube right now. NOW. Two common woes of lip glosses in today's society. Be aware.
2. They claim to plump your lips and they really do plump your lips...without making them burn uncontrollably (true story from a different product...not cool). Big plus!
3. They come in about 800 amazing colors. Need I say more...okay just one more. This is a completely meaningless bonus...
4. They sport cartoon "buxom beauties" on the boxes they come in with pinup style art. And if you know me...you know I have a thing with pinup art. Ooh lala!! I'm ridiculous, I know, but I'm sure a lot of fun!

Comments

Popular Posts