Wedding Blog 2: First Gift

Sep 12, 2008 09:59 AM
First Gift

Today I received our first wedding gift. We aren't even officially engaged yetand we already got a gift! It's a very strange, unique situation and experience. But that's where we're at. I told a coworker we were talking about marriage and had found a ring. I knew she was trustworthy and I knew she's keep it quiet until the right time. And this morning she silently left me a little envelope by my desk. I opened it to find a beautiful note congratulating us and saying how happy she was for us (even though it was a little early). It made me smile. Then I noticed something else inside and pulled out a small charm-like silver token. It has a bride and groom on it and she said it was for Good Luck. I thanked her later that morning for it and told her I would hang it from my bouquet. I've been wanting to find something sentimental to hang from my bouquet and I didn't have to look for it, it came to me! Thank you, Katy! I love you. You're a complete sweetheart.

Comments

Popular Posts