Wedding Blog 8: What are you doing New Year's Eve?

Jan 06, 2009 09:03 AM
What are you doing New Year's Eve?
After much anticipation and waiting, the New Year came and went and here we are already in it (above is our first New Year's Kiss). We had a lovely New Year's Eve together and before we know it...it's already 11 days until our wedding! I can barely believe it. It's weird even saying that. I've started sleeping less and less against my will so I am starting to force myself to go to bed earlier. There isn't much to do for the big day! My hair trial was Saturday and that went well. All the invitations are out. All the decorations are bought (I think)...the flowers are being put together...my photographer is posed and ready...I always feel like I'm missing something but never quite know what. Hopefully it's just my sanity. :) As the day, grows nearer, we get more and more nervous and excited. I can't wait to tie the knot with my best friend.

Comments

Popular Posts