MRW: Heirloom or Eyeshadow? You Decide...

For my birthday, I bought myself an eyeshadow palette. Now I know I already reviewed an eyeshadow palette but this is a...more different eyeshadow palette. John was gone over my birthday so I was feeling rather blue and the thought occurred to me: new makeup would sure make me feel better. NOT. But it was worth a try. I ordered Urban Decay's Book of Shadows Vol. II from Sephora which is just basically a super artsy fartsy amazing shadow palette. Now this palette is more on the shimmery, glittery, glam side of the spectrum. It has 16 unique colors that go on brilliantly and blend well. It ALSO comes with 2 eyeliners and some Urban Decay eyelid primer. Yes, another eyelid primer for eyeshadow. I tried it and I liked it. It also works. Not sure which one works better between it and the Eyeshadow Insurance. But they're both good stuff. Although this palette is on the higher end cost-wise, it is again worth it. I just so happen to have a makeup addiction which lead me to buy the Coastal Scents palette. That and I wanted some matte colors. But honestly if you prefer shimmery colors, this palette does it all and a bag of chips for you. You really don't need anything else. I've had it since November (mark your calendars!) and I can already tell it's going to be passed down to my kids as an heirloom. This stuff lasts a LONG time.

Comments

Monique said…
I want to come over and use the Midnight Cowboy.

Popular Posts