FAIL

My summer clothing order arrived. An entire order of summer clothing later, I realized to my horror that only one item fit. Yep. You heard right. I ordered over twelve things and only one fit me. And I didn't even like the one that fit. What the heck? It's one of those "You know you're boobs are too big when..." moments. I wonder if one of those books already exists. If they don't, I should write one. Because things like this happen much too often.
I guess one of the many lessons I can learn from this is to never trust clothing companies you've never ordered from before. Another would of course be...trying clothes on in person is much more reliable than eye-balling them online. But online eye-balling is so much FUN! That came out weird...but you get what I'm saying, right? Most of the time I shop in a store anyway, stuff either does not fit or it all sucks. Hence why I ordered from online. So what's a girl to do? Take up sewing? That's an idea actually. It's like you find clothes you think you like, order them and FAIL miserably or you find clothes you KNOW you love but are far too expensive to buy. Sigh.....it's like a cruel joke.
But I think it all comes down to this: I need to go into a physical store and actually TRY STUFF ON. Because it is kind of humiliating trying on an entire order that doesn't fit. Real confidence booster, knowadamean? Screw you, Charlotte Russe.
On the bright side, I can finally breathe through my nose again.

Comments

Popular Posts