Migraine...

Today I had my third ever migraine...my first was when I was 13 or so in Thailand. Second was last year at work. Today's wasn't nearly as bad as the others but still sucks...I went home from work at noon and got to sleep right away which I think kept it from getting bad. Either way I feel like I haven't slept at all even though I slept all afternoon...so I'm gunna try to go to sleep right after I post this.
I got a card randomly in the mail today...and it was from John. :) Made me get butterflies. I love things out of the blue like that.
I started making a list of things I gotta get together for my trip next week. NEXT WEEK! It has come WAY too fast. I can't believe Alex is getting married next weekend. Wow...
Well...I'm off to bed. My head is starting to hurt again...*sigh*

Comments

Popular Posts