Toaster Horse


Today is my third month anniversary (cheeeesy but you love it!) with John. John, you rock. I love you.
I can't curl my hair.
It can't be done. I tried last night (even though I knew better) and it turned out like a caveman. I'd say majority of the population can't curl my hair either. I've had countless hairstylists spend hours trying to blow dry my hair to get it to curl under and even though I explain to them that it can't be done, they work and work and try to stick it to the man and curl that hair...but it never works. You either have to spray the heck out of it to make it stay or...probably perm it but I've never tried that. Kinda scares me.
One place I want to go someday that I found while searching the web yesterday is...Lynn's Paradise Cafe in Louisville, Kentucky. I ran across this place and instantly fell in love with their website and their overwhelming randomness. It's so dear and warm to my heart. They have a toaster horse. How much cooler can you get? If I ever find myself remotely close to Kentucky, I'm making a bee-line for this place. Check it out.
Tomorrow night I am going to see My Fair Lady on stage with my mom as an early birthday present. For her, not me. I'm TOTALLY, totally stoked about it. As is she. It's one of those classic stories I've known since I was yay high and so...seeing it live is going to be A-MA-ZING.
Tonight I am going with my mom and her crazy coworkers to a Dancing Brush which is basically a place you can paint pottery and get it fired. Which is pretty much one of my favorite things to do to release some creative energy. It's great. You should try it sometime. I haven't quite decided what I'm going to make...and if it's going to be for me or for someone else (shhhh)...but...we'll see.

Comments

Popular Posts