Hippies of DOOM

Last day of work before the wedding! I'm excited...but nervous at the same time. I'm fully prepared to be faced with a lot of drama. We are, after all, talking about a wedding here. And some pretty dramatic people (I'm referring to your parents Alex)...but...it'll all be good. I'm coming in for the rescue! (Hopefully no one will get arrested!)
I have to catch the airporter at 2:10am tomorrow morning (GAG) and then my flight is around 6am. I'm SO glad I got a hotel. The more I think about it the more I'm just relieved. I need rest if I'm gunna be any help...at keeping the peace. In a non-cop non-hippy sort of way.I have a feeling I'll be up to my eyeballs/armpits in stuff so there won't be a blog for a few days. My apologies to all my adoring fans. I mean readers. If I DO for some reason get a chance to breathe, I'll make a bee-line for the nearest computer.
I'm realizing there are too many things I want to do this summer. It's kind of depressing. There's SO much...I want to go to Bumbershoot kind of...and I want to go to Pax...and...Dave Matthew's Band at the Gorge...AND Creation at the Gorge...I'll probably only end up doing 2 of these...which will be fun...MAYBE 3 if I'm good. :)
Well...it is off to work time.
I hope everyone has a lovely week/weekend and pray for my soul as I am entering into the darkside i.e. the land of wedding drama. Nice.

Comments

Popular Posts