Hit List

I ate too much for lunch.
I'm listening to a band I didn't think I knew but I feel like I could sing along with this song. Either it's very predictable or I know it. Hmmm...
I make lists. Of lots of things. It's not Obsessive Compulsive or anything like that. It's just...things I think of. I'm really good at ideas for weddings. I could probably be a killer wedding planner. And it has nothing to do with being obsessed with weddings by any means. I'm not. I just have this weird talent for thinking of ideas for...events. Decor. Maybe I should be an interior designer. I have no idea. It's just something I do without even realizing it. So I make lists of the ideas. As well as lists of quotes. Lists of lyrics I heard on the radio to look up to see who sings them. Lists of music in general. Lists of reasons I love my boyfriend. Not to remind myself but because I never run out of things to add to the list. I think that's part of the reason I like blogging. I don't have to make lists of certain things. I can just write about them instead. Like the restaurants and places I want to go to in different states.The worst list is the list of things I need to read. I can never seem to catch up with that one. It gets frustrating. I know I will eventually. Just haven't had the time to read lately. Especially when I get less and less sleep. I need to stop doing that.
P.S. My ivy is still alive. YES!!

Comments

Popular Posts