Friday Morning Breakfast

It's Friday. What I would give for a croissant, cup of coffee, a very large blanket and a good book. A flock of geese just passed over head...you can still hear them honking on their way.
Today I am all alone in my room in the office. One of my co-workers is having a blast in New York and the other took the day off. And the third is only here Mondays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays. So it's just my little lonesome today. I should party it up...make everyone wish they were in my room. Here's my own version of the picture above. Kinda close, right? I just am lacking simplicity.
My internet seems to be down. But this window is still open so...I'll just keep writing. Hopefully they'll get internet back cuz I can't really do my job without it. A day off would be niiiiice.
I've been in a funk the past 3 days (if it wasn’t already obvious). I'm feeling a lot better today though. I woke up to birds singing and a beautiful sunny day. And it's just supposed to get nicer this weekend too. I shaved my legs and will get to relax in a hot tub either tonight or tomorrow night. I’m REALLY looking forward to that.
Last night my buddy Michal-anne called and we caught up some more. Haven't talked to her in awhile since she's been in China and we're not big on writing any more. I used to be a huge writer. We discussed things surrounding my friend Alex’s upcoming wedding which we’re both bridesmaids in. It’s going to be complicated but it’ll be a good time. I decided to get a hotel cuz 12 people minimum in a 2 bedroom house just doesn’t sound like a lot of rest (or fun) to me. And I need rest to be of any help to Alex. So…hotel it is! I got an MP3 player!! I had a $50 gift card and they had a deal for around $60 on a Sansa and a few people I know have those. So...should be cool. It was a Mother's Day package that was left over so it's pink and all the accessories are pink. Hehe...I'm cheesy. Well...I'm getting to work now cuz my internet has returned. And my toast and hot chocolate are getting cold. My parents are meeting John's parents this weekend and I'm making dinner so...wish me luck.

Comments

Popular Posts