Linger

Still feeling kinda off. I was SO wiped out yesterday. Me and mom went to Uwajimaya which was fun but...it just wiped me out...
Female artist I admire and appreciate: Jennifer Knapp. She knows how to say things how they are and doesn't dance around what she believes. If you haven't heard her, do it. I'm not sure if she's still making music or not but what she has made is powerful. I didn't use to like her (I feel like I say this about every female artist I now like...) but she really grew on me once I started really listening to what she had to say. I also feel like if I was ever going to make music professionally, there would be a little bit of Jennifer Knapp there. I'm not sure if it's our voices or what but I feel like I really relate to how she uses her voice and music. I still don't know what "folk rock" is (see my blog titled Turban? and you'll understand why) but I think I could do really well in that. Which is pretty much the opposite style of what people probably think I'd end up doing. She is one of those rare, RARE artists that's BETTER live than on the album. I'm watching a live performance of hers right now and...wow...her voice is just so...REAL. It's none of this bubble gum crap. Thank goodness.
I'm still so wiped out...I'm not sure what's wrong. This off feeling just seems to continue to linger. I wish John was here. I'm glad I have tomorrow off.
Well I sold my Wii!! Finally. I got a decent price for it too. Now if I could just sell my Mercedes that quickly...that would be very nice.

Comments

Popular Posts