The Last Supper Club

I hung out with my cousin Stephanie yesterday and today and now feel a new found passion to face the world again.
I'm really excited about seeing the movie Penelope but that's not the only reason I chose this picture. Lately I've been breaking out like a 14 year old and I'm quite tired of this puberty-second-time-around so I went to Stephanie for help. She just went through skin school (I know, I know there's a fancier name but I can't think of it right now) so she was able to identify what wasn't working for me and what would benefit me. So...I feel like I can expose my face to the world again without wishing I had a scarf...or a ski mask.
Friday night I went to my first American club. It wasn't all that. No scratch that. I think we just needed a plan...which we didn't at all. I'm sure the place is a blast with a good plan and a good group and...all that jazz. Next time we'll plan it all out, get a group of people together...etc. etc. etc. But we just went there, sat, and watched people...which was almost as entertaining. Maybe not almost but it made up for the fact that we didn't dance. Next time I definitely want to explore the place and see the different levels and bars within. Cuz apparently it has a lot.
OH and ATTENTION: For the record...I think there should be a dress-code rule at every bar entrance that prohibits more than 1 girl from entering with skin tight WHITE booty shorts and for the one that IS admitted...she should be required to prove that they are, in fact, SHORTS, as oppose to exposed white panties. AND...they should be required to FIT as oppose to looking like a tourniquet. Wow, I'm harsh. I know. Sigh...girls today. But yeah...it was an eventful night. We saw a 50-60 year old man in the club with a fanny pack (SWEET!I KNEW they'd come back in...), a completely drunk-off-her-ass girl who looked very possibly pregnant (which was awkward enough with her just being drunk already because no one was drunk at that point yet), and we got cat-called to from an African-American biker gang. Which just seemed strange enough in itself. And then it just got stranger because when we didn't reply to the cat calls the worst they could come back with was "Yeah you're probably voting for Hillary!"...which...I found amusing. Why? Cuz we're white? Cuz we're women? Cuz Hillary doesn't answer to cat-calls? Cuz Hillary doesn't/wouldn't GET cat-calls? I don't get it. Which-ever case...it was a very interesting night with a lot of laughs. So that's all that really matters.

Comments

Popular Posts