She-HULK to the Rescue!!

A few things you may not have known about me:
1. I really dig Scooby Doo. The old school show. I didn't like the movie or movies that came out (I can't remember if there was more than one)...but the older show was great.
2. I think I might have a slight fear of heights...
3. I tried to keep the fact that I could walk when I was a toddler a secret from my parents for quite awhile.
4. I wanted to be a ballerina when I was little. I still do.
5. I used to wear a size 9 shoe. I now wear anything from a 7.5 to an 8.5. But 9's are wayyyy too big now. Not sure what happened.
6. I've had surgery but never had stitches or an IV.
7. At least one of my pinky toes is broken. They both might be.
8. When I was 2 or 3 I knocked my two front teeth back into my gums from jumping on the bed and landing on the head board...(so THAT'S why they tell you to never jump on the bed). They grew out by themselves over time.
9. I sucked my thumb FOR-E-VER. And as a result had very buck teeth.
10. I love plants but I kill them so easily. Although my Ivy is still alive! Yay!!
11. Only three friends of mine can remember my middle name. No one else can. It's a curse.
12. My middle name is my aunt's name. My cousin's middle name is my mom's name. They're sisters. And my cousin and I are both the second born. Kinda cool.
13. I really like watching famous singers sing the National Anthem. But until I started that obsession, I couldn't sing it to save my life. I'm not sure if I can now. If I really concentrated I think I could figure out all the words...probably. I don't know the Chinese one either...
14. I have had 15 piercings. Never all at once and several of them I didn't keep very long at all. But yeah...
15. I'm a virgin!! Woohooo!! Yay for me!! And my first kiss was when I was 19. Ok, technically someone kissed me when I was 4 but I don't really count that. I didn't kiss him back.
16. I do not have a high school diploma...or GED...or anything else that literally "proves" I graduated high school or am at that level of education. And somehow I got into college.
17. I bit my nails most of my life. I stopped once last year and again this year. I think it's for good this time.
18. I took a little over a year of classical guitar lessons. I also learned recorder when I was younger and very, very briefly piano. I've sung most of my life. I still can't read music.
19. When I was in the choir ensemble in school, I sang Soprano, Alto, Tenor, and Baritone (not all at once). The Tenor and Baritone parts were because I was the only person who could hit the notes and we had a shortage of guys...and the guys we did have wouldn't sing loud enough.
20. Still on the low voice subject, I've been mistaken on the phone for every person in my family...yes...even my dad.
21. I have only been a licensed driver for 1 year and 8 months.
22. I didn't start dreaming in Mandarin Chinese until I moved to the states.
23. I snuck across the Chinese border to Vietnam with my friend Jenna. We spent a whole 3 minutes there.
24. I've only had one thing stolen from me: I had my CD player taken out of my bag on a bus in China. Other than that, I've never been pick-pocketted or robbed. Which is pretty much a miracle living in China. Collectively my family has had at least 4 bikes stolen not to mention pick-pocketted several times. My bike was never stolen for some reason (and NO it wasn't cuz it sucked...cuz it didn't suck...I'm just very fortunate).
25. I have ridiculously small fingers and hands.
26. I have never smoked. And probably never will.
27. I've been hit by a car twice and walked away with only bruises. I'm the she-Hulk!! Mwaha!! Just kidding. Not about the cars...just about the she-Hulk.
28. I am terrified of shots and getting blood drawn but for some reason tattoos don't phase me.
29. I LOVE animals with a passion.
30. I used to dress like a goth...and a skater...and a home-schooled nerd.
and for good measure...
31. For a while, I was the person earning the student visa required for my family to continue living in China.
32. Everyone always thinks I'm smaller than I am...no one can guess my size. Which is nice.
That's all for now. Hope you all found these very informative and interesting. (I can't believe it! I actually found a picture of a she-Hulk! Amazing!)

Comments

Popular Posts