Gotta Love It

I love sparklers. They make me feel like a little kid again. I like writing my name with them and making stars.
So to continue the quest for a strapless bra that isn't the spawn of Satan...I got one that was supposedly the cure-all bra of glory. And well...let's just say I'd rather the post-it notes. Really...it was the most disappointing purchase I've made since...since...no. It may be THE most disappointing purchase I've EVER made. So...it's going back. I feel like including a note that says "please notify anyone above an 32A cup size that this bra will be as useful as your grandmother's rain bonnet and a few pieces of scotch tape...in other words...UTTER CRAP." But I was nice and didn't say anything...I guess I should have saved other well-endowed girls the disappointment and frustration. *sigh*...Gotta love it.
So...a few weeks ago I thought to myself "where oh where did my dashboard confessionals CD go?" I hadn't really gotten the chance to get into it when I bought it about a year ago...but then I started wondering if I had ever actually boughten it at ALL. Because I could NOT find it. Anyways...I found it and wow...it is AMAZING. Dusk and Summer. Great Album. Go listen. There's just so much passion in it. I felt chills on 90% of the songs. It made me want to go to a very, very high mountain and just look around at the land below me. I dig it. You should too. If you don't, it's okay. But I'll require an explanation.
I really enjoy smells. I think a large portion of my memory is ruled by scents. I'll smell something random like my work stairway has a certain smell...and it ALWAYS zips me back to somewhere in China that smelled like that. I'm not sure what it is. I like smells in general though. Like my coworker Gretchen's shampoo. It's one of those *inhale* "ahhhh..." smells. I can get headaches from some perfumes and scents but that one is just clean and nice. LOVE it. Today has FLOWN by...it's weird...but it's nice. I'm having a really good day. I got my tax refund (WOOHOO) and started my flickr Pro account so be checking that, lovies. It's gunna be good. I'm quite excited about it. Quite, QUITE excited about it.
Ok I'm officially out of things to say for the moment. So...stay tuned until next time. Happy Early Mother's Day to all the lovely mothers out there.

Comments

Popular Posts