Wanderlustful

Well Kentucky is almost done...so that means the days are going slower and slower. But that's A-OKAY. Just as long as I can finish it. It's definitely been easier than New Mexico...I think the only thing I learned from New Mexico was how to type "Albuquerque" REALLY, REALLY, RIDICULOUSLY fast. Nah there were some cool places in New Mexico. I wanna go someday.
I'm excited to fly on a plane again. I've missed traveling. A lot. I think I need to fly somewhere once every year or so to keep from getting wanderlust. Wanderlustful? Is that a word?
I keep thinking of things I gotta do before I go...but I just need to calm down and let it come as it comes cuz I can't do anything until I get home from work. *sigh*
So...pet peeve. When Jewelers' advertisements make jewelry look like it equals love. My ass it does. This is a very, very tame one. Cuz jewelry can be a symbol of love...but give me a break...*sigh* It just annoys me. Every time I see one I wanna yell "Curses!!"
So...since we were on the subject of Gwen Stefani...I gotta point out her wedding dress. It was pretty much awesome. I think she is definitely the only person who could pull off this idea of a fading color.
John and his dad and I went to the Port Townsend Brewing Company last night. Which was a blast. John got the sampler (which was FRIGGIN HUGE) and I got...something...I forget. Something gold I think it was called. I mean...not literally "something gold" but it had "gold" in the name. Duh. They had some pretty sweet T-shirts. I'm gunna get one sometime. And I really do mean huge when I say the sampler was HUGE. It was like 12 little glasses. I was like "are you KIDDING ME?" Silver City Brewery in Silverdale's sampler is like...5...and I couldn't finish that. I gotta remember to take John there sometime...hmmm...

Comments

Popular Posts