Hello Beautiful

Yes. You. Look.
My blog had a makeover. I proudly present my new blog "look." Ohhhh!!! Ahhhhhh!! I'm super, very, extremely excited and happy about it. That and I have my very own domain name now!! I'm now the proud owner of www.prettymuchliqi.com.
After playing around with my layout a bit earlier, I sadly magically removed all of my blog favs from the list to the left (notice how little it is now?) which really annoyed me and made me sad...as I've built that list over a considerable amount of time. I am slowly remembering them and adding them back on one-by-one. So if you think of something entertaining I was supposed to be following...or previously followed, do not hesitate.
In the meantime, pay me a compliment. I really dig my new look. Can you tell? :D

Comments

robayre said…
oooh, pretty pretty

Popular Posts