Home Return

We're home! What a trip. It was strange to sleep in our own bed last night and I awoke several times to find our cat George in my armpit, sleeping happily...something he never, never does. He and Bean are happy we are home.
I could start rambling endlessly about everything we did and saw and did and saw but I'm not going to. I'm just going to savor the memories for now, enjoy being back in my own house with my kitties and try my best to return to everyday normal life. Whatever that is. Heh. I WILL say as a teaser: we spent 4 days in the 4 parks of Disney World, saw Cirque du Soleil, went to Gatorland, the Kennedy Space Center, and as a strange unplanned side-trip, visited Teen Missions where I spent part of my summer beefing up in 2000. I will elaborate on all of these subjects...soon. But for now...I will just sit back, sip my coffee, and enjoy the gray, cool New Bern morning as it welcomes me home.

Comments

Kristi said…
Nothing like ole ordinary New Bern to come home to!

Popular Posts