The Racerback Strikes Back!!

So...going with my "Bra Wars" theme (and by "my" I do not mean I made it up...hence the already existing "Bra Wars" pic in my last bra/boob blog found on google images...)...I have good NEWS! Yes. My new bra came. And it's rocks. How did I ignore the biggest name in underwear all these years? How how how, I say? I am not sure. But I've discovered that Calvin Klein is awesome. Yes. A Calvin Klein Racerback Bra. It kicked my boob's ass and then some. Take that boobs. I feel like a C cup! I haven't felt like a C cup since like...highschool! So...in short...I adore my new bra. But not nearly as much as I adore my new bikini. Freya...where have you been hiding? Somehow one of my bikini tops (I got two) came in a size too small...but just around the ribs. And it actually turns out it fits great regardless. So I'm stoked. Never have I worn a better fitting bikini. This is like...a breakthrough in history. Remember, I'm the one that never fits anything right in the chest department. But here I am fitting something. I think I need to sit down...feeling faint.
In the process (somehow) of searching the web for the existence of clothing and undergarments that FIT, I ran across The Boob Nazi, a blogger whose avatar reads "Don't hate me because I'm beautiful. Hate me because I have huge boobs." Hilarious...and the fact her name is The Boob Nazi just makes it all the greater. Her blog is here. I find it very entertaining. :)
Today is Friday. Which means it's the weekend. And I could not be happier. Furthermore, it also means that TOMORROW is our squadron's Dining Out which is basically a BALL. I get to go to a BALL! I'm excited.
Note: I really do plan on finishing telling about my Disney vacation. Patience, I say, PATIENCE!
Until next time...

Comments

Popular Posts