Holmes ol' Boy

Yesterday...for the first time in months...I saw the reappearance of Sherlock Holmes. If you haven't been reading for very long, you must know I've been following this 'Sherlock' character for some time. Read about my encounters with him here, here, and here. As I said, it has been many months since I last saw him. I know I've seen him since my last post, but nothing very extraordinary happened and often times I just caught the very last sight of him right as he was passing by. He has shown a variety in his character. "Dog the Bounty Hunter" Sherlock, "Regular every day" Sherlock, and "Summer Vest" Sherlock. Yesterday, however, was different. He wandered away from his normal route, right under my window, and strode with cane in hand on the other side of the parking lot...and very befitting of him, he was smoking a PIPE. That was definitely the highlight of the entire sight. The pipe and cane in hand. It just made him 110% more real. I hope to see him again before I leave. I've decided if I do...I plan on DASHING from my chair and running outside and meeting him once and for all. I haven't decided what exactly I will say...but it will be momentous.

Comments

Popular Posts