Sherlock Sighting!

Another Sherlock Holmes/Colonel Mustard sighting! This past Friday, I saw my little friend again. He was missing his hat but otherwise back to his regular clothing style. I noticed he talks to himself...either that or he has a bluetooth that I can't see (although that seems so unlike his era...too below him as well...Sherlock never needed no bluetooth!)...or a mouse in his pocket. It gets more and more intriguing by the second!! My coworker suggested perhaps it's the Ghost of Watson. And then I took it further: perhaps it's the MOUSE that is Watson reincarnated! Yes. Good times. I think I'm just desperate for strange people to watch...because I miss my girls at the bank and we all know we had some crazies come into the bank. Wow...
I'm pleased to say that I was very quick to think on Friday and finally got a frontal shot of our alleged "Sherlock." Check it out. My life is soooo interesting.

Comments

Popular Posts