Tunnels

I got some tunnels. Not that kind. This kind:
So far I like them a lot. Very comfortable. The only thing I don't like is they just don't look very girly at all. But my goal is to be able to wear regular earrings with them...thus bringing back some girliness. Today I'm wearing hoops in them. It looks a little different but I think I like it. It takes some adjusting.
I had a good date with John last night. We had pizza at Waterfront Pizza in Port Townsend. Before that I met John at the Tyler Street Coffeehouse which was cute. I've only walked by it before. It was nice to look inside. Nice atmosphere. I like chill atmospheres that promote reading and drawing and overall relaxing. Relaxing is good. The pizza at Waterfront was good. We sat in a tiny upstairs room that reminded me of some tiny Chinese cafe in the neighborhood of the University where I grew up. There were several pizzerias like that. There were about 5 or 6 tables total. Small ones. I like smaller places. After dinner we walked around and took pictures of random things and explored this dock area that we didn't get to finish exploring last week. It was beautiful out and I found some shells as we walked along the water. I wanted to find a treasure. I always want to find a treasure. John thinks that's cute. I guess it is. I just like finding things. Special things. Like John.
Later I went home and my computer decided to be gay and be extremely slow. I've run out of space on it almost completely from taking pictures. I'm gunna need to get some more space soon. I'm considering investing in a HUGE chunk of memory. It would be worth while with how much I take pictures now. Funny how not very long ago I was having SO much trouble staying motivated in taking pictures and when I did take my camera out I had trouble building up the courage to take anything. I do want to get back into photographing people. It's been awhile. I used to ONLY like taking pictures of people.
Funny how things change.

Comments

Popular Posts