Black Market Bakery

I found inspiration this morning in my coworkers offline message when I logged into Yahoo Messenger. Yes, we use Yahoo Messenger at work. At all times. She and I often send each other our favorite sites or the sites that horrify us the most while we're working. She sent me a link to the Black Market Bakery and said it was hilarious. And as soon as I opened it, I knew we were destined to meet. Click here to visit their site. Oh man. I cannot describe to you how wonderful I think the humor of this bakery is. It entertains me so much that I'd buy a t-shirt without even ever trying one thing from them. Their incredibly entertaining logo above with the "Resistance is Futile" slogan is animated on their site to abduct people...inside the UFO cakes. NICE. They also feature shirts with the below art on them: I <3 it. It makes me smile. Ahhh...people with real wit. We should all join forces and make a giant community of witty people. That is, of course, assuming people find me witty. I do have to say not everyone does. But those with real and true taste find me witty...winkwink. So if you don't find me witty...check yourself. Oh look at me! So sassy.

Comments

Popular Posts