Wetumpka

I found a city named Wetumpka in Alabama. It makes me think of an Oompa Loompa's first name...hmmm...or a Narnian mouse.
Well...this week I got Thursday and Friday off because...well...our bosses decided they wanted everyone to take those days off. So we didn't try to stop them. So I am blogging these ahead of time so my AVID readers (yes, avid) aren't disappointed. Yes, that's you Rebekah. Hehe...I love you!
I dreamed last night that I was on a ferry with some friends...except it was a lot huger than a Washington ferry...and we heard something was going to happen...something bad so we all drove off the other direction (somehow our cars were turned around and somehow the ferry was hooked up to ramps on both ends...or something)...and the ferry ended up exploding and then my coworker just HAPPENED to be a sniper so he got out his rifle to protect us. It was very odd. But not at all uncommon as far as my dreams go.
Lately the temperature has been so great. It's pretty warm during the day and then coolish during the night...so we don't all fry. I hope it stays that way when we go camping. Oh yes...I'm going camping tomorrow! I THINK we're going to Lake Crescent...which I've never been to...and I keep hearing it's going to be really packed...but apparently we have a back-up plan in case we can't get a spot. I'm curious to see how this trip goes with John. Yes. I'm curious John. Cuz you're a Marine. And I'm not. So I don't know what your definition of camping is yet.
Oh I forgot to mention...to further my obsession with the number 22...our hotel room in Seattle this past weekend was 522.
I am debating whether or not to take my big camera...but I know I'll regret it if I don't. So that settles that.

Comments

Popular Posts