Punctuation of Death

I ran across this sentence while working the other day and was quite horrified by the punctuation: "We give YOU; the client, the party YOU, want!" The thing that makes horrible punctuation users even WORSE...is then I get all confused. And I know what's wrong with that sentence, DUH. But then whenever I start writing anything I keep doubting myself and double guessing. Gag...
Today I'm getting together with John in Port Townsend. He got yesterday and today off (lucky!) and I'm very jealous. Nah...not really. He needs it. But it would be oh-so-nice to have those days off too.
I finally got myself a new phone battery because mine has begun to refuse to live past around 4 hours...which is just sad. So...
I don't have much to say today. At all.
I'm starting to realize how terrified I am to go back to school. After looking through a friend's album of recent pictures in my hometown Kunming, I feel very homesick...and people don't understand why. I'm trying to save my roses. I can't tell if it's working yet. I can't seem to get enough sleep...even though I'm not staying up late. Things to ponder.

Comments

Popular Posts