Completion of 5th Month

For some reason...my relationship with John warps the time space continuum. Today is our anniversary...but I can't figure out if it's our 5 month or 6 month. Either I'm retarded...or there are greater forces at work here. Which is very possible. I was under the impression that it was our 5 month until I started talking to my coworker who said "Ummm...no...it's your 6 month!" to which I replied "No, no...just 5 month" and we went back and forth until finally I realized what was mixing us up. But now that I think about it...it makes ZERO sense...my theory I mean. So...now I feel like an idiot cuz this is taking so much time and thought...and it shouldn't be this hard. SO...if we consider February 1st when we first got together...the completion of February would be considered our first month...so what I THINK was happening is this: March 1st would be considered our 1st month together...and the beginning of our second month...July 1st is the completion of our 5th month and the beginning of our 6th month. So what I think me and Kat were doing was...I was counting by months completed and she was counting by beginnings of months. So...technically today is the beginning of our 6th month together. Get it? Yeah...I can't believe I'm putting THIS much thought into this...it's very sad.
Anyways...Happy (completion of) 5th Month (and beginning of 6th month), John! I LOVE YOU!

Comments

Popular Posts