Tired Silly Goose

My rose is blooming! I'm so excited. I've been watering it daily and that seems to have won it back to health. Right now I have 5 healthy buds, 2 of which look like they could bloom any second. Anddddddd since my gmail email is being retarded, I will forgo the picture I took of the buds. Stupid internet/phone. I say phone cuz I took the picture with my phone. Now you know. Oh yay it just appeared! Finally.Tada! So pretty.
I woke up this morning under the impression that it was Saturday morning and my alarm was accidentally set but I didn't REALLY have to get up so I happily turned it off...and then reality sunk in. I hate it when that happens. Pooh, I say, POOH! Although this week has gone by pretty quickly...I just hope I survive today and stay awake...I am extremely groggy. That's why I chose today's title and picture. Not sure why a goose. I just...like geese a lot. They crack me up. I want to hiss at people I don't know on a regular basis.
I've decided to make a rule that if I can't decide what to get at Starbucks (or any coffee shop) by the time I get to the end of the line, I should NOT be buying coffee. I got Chai yesterday from Starbucks after hemming and hawing over what to get (and when you think of "hemming and hawing" do you think of someone literally saying "hem, haw, hem, haw...?" Cuz I do...because I'm special)...(kind of like "Pedestrian Xing"...I always think of it as saying "Pedestrian Shing" cuz "Xing" is pronounced "Shing" in Chinese...so at least I have a realistic psychological reason...) and I ended up drinking literally 3 sips. So...no wasting money on drinks I don't even like. Don't get me wrong. I like Chai...but it wasn't a good day for Chai. Milk was semi sour...I'm not a big fan of the Starbucks close to my work. In fact...I think I hate it. They're real nice but...no. Not good at making coffee. Which sadly is kind of the point.

Comments

Popular Posts