One Hundred!

This is my 100th blog! Woohoo!!
In celebration of this memorable event.......I had something to say but I forgot so...nevermind.
My skin is looking worse today than usual. It really brings me down and annoys me. But hopefully these medicines and stuff will kick in soon. I hope, I hope, I hope. I have noticed a difference though. Today is just BAD skin-wise.
I'm finding it hard to concentrate today. There's plenty to do but I just seem to not find anything new. Which isn't cool...cuz I'm working and working but have very little to show for it.
I started walking with my mom. I'm determined to walk daily with her, rain or shine. Just to get a little bit of exercise and fresh air. I want to go down our hill too...cuz that's quite a walk and coming up it will be good.I just found this picture and thought it was cool. I believe it's a tower of legos. 100 feet high. SWEET. I miss legos. I miss toys in general really...and being able to lay on your belly in the living room with your favorite toys, entertaining yourself with your own little world. I'd always make my toys do great treks through the designs in the carpet, like it was some hugely vast wilderness full of different shades of dirt and sand. I think I was abnormally creative and imaginative when I was little because of all the times spent in the corner with a coloring book or toy at the parents' bible studies or support raising meetings. Or just church. When we raised support we went to a different church every Sunday (or between days) and there's nothing more uncomfortable than going to a new Sunday School every week with a whole slough of kids you've never seen before and will most likely never see again. So I usually just stayed in the service with my parents...if they'd let me. Which I always BEGGED them to do. I miss having zero cares...but...with bigger cares comes growing and with growing comes bigger joys. So...I can't complain.

Comments

Popular Posts