Colonel Holmes, Sherlock Mustard

Sherlock Holmes. I have found him. I don't know how...or why...but I've been spotting Sherlock Holmes. Every Friday he walks from one parking lot outside my work window to another. I managed to capture a picture of his back the other day so I could prove it to my co-worker. Today I came to the realization that he looks like a combination between Sherlock Holmes and Colonel Mustard. Hence the title.
I was quite excited when I first spotted him. I felt like the people who first found dinosaur bones probably felt. My co-worker and I have since had long drawn-out conversations about how we should start a detective agency. But so far that hasn't happened (yet). Today I spotted him again...yet he was dressed differently. Most likely to throw me off his scent...or perhaps to hide his identity because he was on a case undercover...hopefully. He had more of a..."Dog The Bounty Hunter" look...which was very...intriguing. It must be his attempt at being "modern" since he really is like a fossil. I'll leave you with this photo I caught of him several weeks ago. (I feel like the paparazzi.) I hope to write about him again soon. Who knows what disguise next week will bring.

Comments

Popular Posts