Caber Tossing

Word for Windows is working against me. I swear...you know how when you're writing something and if you write something grammatically or punctuationally (nice word) wrong, it will make a suggestion of how to fix it? Well everything my Word suggests...is DEAD wrong. It's getting to the point of being humorous...like it's quizzing me to make sure I know the RIGHT way without double guessing myself. If I followed its directions, this is what my last sentence would look like:
"Its getting to The pointing' of being; humorous...like Its Quizzing, me to make Sure I knew the right; way!"
Yes...the capitalization and everything. It tells me to capitalize EVERYTHING. SO odd.
Yay!! It's Thursday! Tomorrow I see John again...woot. If you hadn't noticed, I've been writing my blogs a day ahead this week as to keep myself from getting behind. So far it's working out quite well.
Apparently we're going to some Highland Games in Mt. Vernon. I've never been to Highland Games but I heard something about caber tossing so I'm all ears. Can't forget the camera for this one. That's for sure. Yes, surprising as it is I actually do know what caber tossing IS! I used to play this computer game called Monkey Island which was very entertaining and it had caber tossing in the third one. Very entertaining. Just gotta stress that. It was like...being able to interact in a movie.Yesterday I ate my Malaysian Aunt's cooking...some chicken skewers in peanut sauce. I'm determined now to make her teach me to make Malaysian food. It was amazing.
Well I am off. Skiddadle-oo. Whatever.

Comments

Popular Posts