Blog of Travel

To my surprise and stokedness, John has shown an interest in blogging. Oh no but not just ANY blogging. Travel blogging. I was stoked just to hear he had any interest in the matter at all and when he said "Travel Blog" I was even more intrigued. While I'd like to keep everything in-house here, I am eyeing Travelblog.org as a primary Travel Blog and then I'd just post the same entries here. So my many (what's the count now...three? YAY!!) followers wouldn't have to juggle blogs. Yay for not juggling. Honestly I think the whole idea sounds like a blast. Not only are we moving and will be taking a huge road trip across country, but he also said he wanted to write about trips we've already done as well. So, needless to say, I'm tickled pink with anticipation. Especially at the thought of writing from both our perspectives since we remember different things (I remember all the random things like that one time (notice no date) in LaConner John was talking too loudly about the death penalty around small children after being asked if we were registered voters...while John remembers all the detailed facts like what year LaConner was settled and by whom and what they were wearing and what their upbringing was etc.)...ahhh the joys of differences in perspective. Honestly, I am stoked to be married. We are SO different, yet so alike. It's amazing.
So...keep your ears pricked and your heads to the ground...a new blogging venture may be just around the corner.

Comments

Popular Posts