In The Morning...

I'm gettin' married in the morning...ding dong the bells are going to chime...girls come and kiss me...tell me that you'll miss me...just get me to the church on time!
Tomorrow I'm getting married. It's still a very surreal feeling and thought. Right now my fiance is downstairs steaming his uniform...and I'm looking over my increasingly-short-as-the-day-goes-on list of things that need to get done...I always feel like I'm missing something but...for once I think I'm golden. I'm just trying to enjoy the day...and the short amount of "unmarried" time I have left. Hehe...but it's going fast.
I think the only things I have left are : finish thank you notes...assemble required CD's for getting ready (Aqua, Ace of Base, Five Iron Frenzy...I need you guys...)...drop off champagne. Ignore all freaked-out comments on facebook as a result of my last status change. Hehe...
Sweet, sweet marriage...here I come!!

Comments

Popular Posts