Sexy Frenchie

So...I have officially changed my name and gotten my military ID. *Cue Star Wars Dark Side Theme* Dun dun dun dun dada dun dadaaaaa...mwahaahaha...Not entirely sure why the theme of the military would be the same as the "Dark Side" but it just seemed fitting for the moment. It actually wasn't as scary as I thought it would be...no one pulled me into any dark rooms with bright lights in my face and I experienced no interrogations or questioning what so ever...(I think I lived overseas too long...nah)...everything went quite smoothly and I'm even a little happy with my picture for my new license and military ID. Instead of looking like a Russian spy named Olga as I do on my passport (ok...I know that's probably not even a Russian name but it just popped in my head...or is it?)...I look like a French spy...at least according to my dad. French people are usually sexier so...that's good I guess. Since that's all that life is about...sexiness. Yep.
*Cue Sarcasm*
I was hoping desperately that somehow my "what the crap" sweatshirt that Nicole made me would show in one or both of my new photos but alas...only head shots. No shoulders. Maybe for my new passport photo, I can go for a German look...hmmm...

Comments

Popular Posts