Breathe...

So I'm convinced...Starbucks pumps crack into the air of their shops. Now I realize I stopped drinking Starbucks for awhile...but since January 1st or so I've been drinking a nice amount of coffee...I say nice because it isn't over-kill-addict amounts.
Today I woke up extremely overwhelmed and being met with an extremely messy house did not improve my mood. I got up, went down to get some breakfast and we had no milk and so I went back to my room and cried for awhile...(don't laugh at me...being a bride is stressful!)...and then I took myself out for breakfast. Following breakfast, I went to Starbucks to spend some quiet time alone and with God (although it turned out to be anything but quiet...). As soon as I entered the store, I swear a smile appeared on my face. So I guess crack is an inaccurate claim but nevertheless, Starbucks is a cheerful place (if it isn't, they need to rehire) and I love that. I felt like I was on a high being in there and it was just a nice feeling to be in a relaxing and welcoming atmosphere. That's why I always love going to the one in Poulsbo. It's definitely my favorite...sure it's busy and crowded and pretty small so there isn't much seating space and the little amount there is you have to tackle people for...but the people there are soooo nice. And they made my day improve by 50%. After some much needed drawing and praying, I headed home and finished up a sign I'm making for the reception. It's now almost 6 and the sleepiness of staying up late last night and beginning the previously mentioned sign is starting to sink in. But soon my husband-to-be will be here and all will be well. He is coming down with a cold...of all times for John to get sick...but he seems to still be pretty bright in spirit. I can't wait to call you my own, love.

Comments

Popular Posts