This is a random blog. Deal.

I've learned working on Wyoming for work that when all you can find in travel books is places with names like...Krazy Moose Restaurant...you're probably not going to find much in the way of wedding resources. At least...not anything terribly/remotely classy. Maybe something you'd be fortunate enough to grimace seeing on 'Redneck Weddings' etc. Ah...good times.
Well folks, it's 8 days and counting. I'm pretty stoked. To say the least. My dress should be arriving in Seattle TODAY. Which means I try it on and get it hemmed tomorrow. Probably pick up will be on Wednesday. I hope. If not earlier.
Isn't this picture beautiful? I've always been a huge fan of henna and I love the henna decorations used in Indian weddings. So intricate and breathtaking.
This is a random blog. Deal. I had the greatest feeling today. You know what it was? Seeing old pictures of myself and realizing...I've lost weight since then. Such a wonderful feeling. I wasn't huge by any means but I am definitely smaller now...and it's a nice feeling. Especially so close to my wedding.

Comments

Popular Posts