Pyramid Power

Yesterday at work, the Design side decided to cheer up the Sales side with a little acrobatic wonder (ok...the human pyramid isn't quite acrobatic but it SHOULD be) paired with a cheer and as a grand finale we threw fake money at them. Needless to say...they thought it was friggin awesome. You should too. In other notes, I finally got some new jeans. My favorite Union Bay jeans of all time have finally bit the dust, for real this time...after many endured stains and knicks. But a hole developed under one of the belt loops and it can't be repaired without a patch. Which I'm tempted to do regardless. I just am not sure that will reinforce them enough. Anyway...I looked far and wide for some new Union Bay jeans and was only met with a selection of about 2 styles...all in size 0, 1, and 3. Oh and maybe 5. Needless to say, I am none of those sizes. I've got them child-bearing hips to be proud of...so I kept looking and decided to try on a few random pairs of jeans of brands I have never bought before. I found two pair that struck my fancy. One is by a brand that starts with a Y...or a V. Can't remember and I don't feel like trying to turn around to look at my butt or take them off to find out. The other pair were American Rag. And I'm thrilled. They fit great and feel great and I'm in dire need of them. So...that's always a great mix of reasons, right?

Comments

Popular Posts