Almost Famous

I was delighted today to hear from my friend/coworker that my blog was posted on someone else' blog. I can't tell you how surprised and stoked I am. To know a THIRD person reads my blog other than my now-husband and cousin!!! I know, I'm a nerd. This whole confirmation-that-I'm-a-nerd-if-I-hadn't-already-figured-it-out reminded me...I originally wanted to give this blog a direction or a theme...and then I went on the fence about that whole idea because I still want to keep it open to write about whatever I want. I haven't left my comfy seat on that fence yet. I just can't seem to narrow it down to a specific thing I'm going to write about...aside from the randomocity of my cleverly confusing mind and life. Maybe soon I'll figure that out...or maybe I'll just enjoy what I have now...writing what I want without a real direction or goal. But we'll see. Either way...I'm excited someone reads it. :)
P.S. The blog I was spotted on is called the The Grumpy Groom and is absolutely beyond entertaining. Please check it out. You won't regret it.

Comments

Popular Posts