Reflection

A few days ago I made a decision...a slightly crazy one at that. And that was to bring my camera and (only if I felt so inclined) document my day from the bride's perspective. At the time, it seemed an awesome idea and I thought it might even be therapeutic. A creative output on my overwhelming day. Sadly, as I get closer to that day, the thought that that isn't going to happen is starting to sink in. I do still plan on bringing my camera...just in case I feel so inclined! We'll see. (And yes this is my own picture...back when I used a 35mm...)

Comments

robayre said…
oh no, bring it, bring it. Even if it means you bring a super small compact camera, even if it's just a cheap kids toy digital camera that you can stick in your dress. Actually thinking about it, a toy camera might be good. It will allow for you to just take quick point and shoot pics, no stress about focusing or lighting, etc., and it would differentiate between your pictures and the professional pics with motion blurs and textures, etc. fun fun.

Popular Posts