Washing-ton, Washing-ton

Today has become a lot fuller than I anticipated. I almost completely spaced that my cousin's graduation is today as well as my friend Kinaface's birthday party!! Woot...it'll be fun. So...that's exciting...there's a lot but in a fun way.
"Washing-ton, Washing-ton, 12 stories high, made of radia-tion..."
My lovely boyfriend introduced me to the most random video about George Washington and it is seriously the most catchy tune/thing/whatever...EVER. It cracks me up...I only heard it once and then hours later I caught myself chanting "He saves children but not the British children...he saves children but not the British children..." Do a search for Washington in Youtube and that should be one of the first videos. It'll all make sense. Well...the video won't but the quote I just used will make more sense. Hopefully. It's a cartoon. Or just click here. It's very guyish near the end but you must remember...John introduced it to me so...there you go. Teehee...although I gotta say I'm thankful you're not a typical perverted guy, John. You just laugh at silly things. As do I...obviously. I love you.
I'm super excited about my baby cousin graduating high school. I know she's gunna do awesome things and I'm SO proud of her already. She's been through a lot and she's so much stronger because of it. I love you Maddie!!
So...tonight we are going to DOMINATE the Bremerton area with our Karaoke skills. It's going to be mad sweet. I still haven't decided what I'm going to try to sing...I keep thinking of really random things that I don't know well but that would be fun to sing...we'll see what happens. Expect stories. And if I forget...remind me. Happy weekend everyone...

Comments

Popular Posts