The Return of Monday

The return of Monday. Ahhhh...
So...I found a site on wedding cakes on Friday...and it simply blew me away. I've never gotten chills from looking at pictures of cakes before but this site seriously did just that. Check it out: Bonnie Gordon Cakes.
This weekend I went to a wedding with John and got to see him in his dress blues for the first time (sooooo hot). It was also his 26th birthday the same day as the wedding (Saturday) but we're going to celebrate it next weekend. Which I'm SUPER excited about. He has tried to get me to slip up about my surprise for him a few times but he has failed!! I almost slipped up all on my own one day but I totally caught myself. Thank goodness. Silly boy. It's going to be a blast though. I'm very stoked.
The wedding was fun. It was a short ceremony at Fort Casey and then we all went to the Bride and Groom's new house and had a casual reception (which we didn't really know about and I had no change of clothes so we went home real quick to change...comfort is a very good thing...). The reception was a lot of fun. At the beginning of the whole wedding, I felt pretty awkward cuz I didn't know anyone and no one was introducing themselves. But by the reception I felt a lot better. We were all pretty smashed by 7pm...which is sad but very, very humorous. We stayed there for another...few hours...like...4 or so. Hehe...and then we all left and some of the guys and us were walking to a nearby bar but we decided part way there that we wanted to just go home. So we went home and watched 300 which frankly...I loved. I thought it was great...the cinematography was AWESOME. Big fan.
Overall the weekend was great...we had some good times. John spoils me...so next weekend I'm gunna spoil the CRAP out of him. YAY!
I am extremely, EXTREMELY excited about two movies that are coming out soon: Hellboy II and Batman: The Dark Knight. They both are going to be good...I plan to see them in theatres.

Comments

Popular Posts