Cactus Dog Thing

It has begun. I just wrote my pastor about some things that have been on my mind...ideas I have, dreams I have, fears I have...I'm thinking about starting a group. Which terrifies me. But I think I'm supposed to. I just don't want to do it alone. I have so many ideas...ideas that aren't mine...I mean they're more like God knocking me on the head...so...I feel like I've GOT to do something with them or I might go crazy with so many cool ideas. Hehe...interesting concept. I was just really honest with him...I'm hoping he'll write back quickly. Honestly...I really didn't want to write that email. I wanted to forget I even thought of it and go on with my "life" and pretend everything was normal and nothing was under the surface, screaming to get out. But I knew I had to get it out...I had to start something...I'm scared to see what happens...but excited too. Excited scared. Scared excited. Whatever.
My little rose seems to be doing well. I don't really have a feel for it yet so I'm kinda paranoid about watering it. But one of the roses is blooming so that's a good sign that I'm not killing it. And yes that is an ACTUAL picture of MY rose. Isn't it prettyyy???
My phone battery has decided to be completely retarded and die after no longer than 11 hours. Which...is very sad...so...I guess I'll be having to fork out some cash for a new battery soon. And they aren't real cheap. Evil phone. *sigh*...
Today the sun is fighting to come out against all odds. I'm glad. It's starting to finally feel like summer. And I'm stoked about that.
A while back when I went to Uwajimaya with my mom, I got a little magnet board there. It's seriously the coolest thing (almost)...I brought it to work and set it up and have a few things on it. I got some little magnets that look like junk food...because how else would you want your magnets to look? It's pretty sweet. I have Ultraman standing guard...and...a...cactus...dog...thing. I swear...I have some of the strangest things.

Comments

Popular Posts