Surprise!!

My coworker sent me this yesterday. I ended up watching it last night and I really love it. It's just a really cool description of love...and I love that looks, bodies, and sex are never once mentioned. Watch it here.
Today is the day of the BIG surprise!!! I'm super excited...and a bit nervous...hoping everything will work and fall together. Which I know it will. This past week I had to change the time we were meeting from 9pm to 10pm...and then back to 9pm cuz John gets off earlier than we thought today. So...hopefully everyone is still in the loop. Hehe...I THINK I have everything ready...and it's going to be good. No...I KNOW it's going to be good. John is still completely clueless which makes everything nicer. I haven't quite decided on one idea I had...but we'll see. I'll figure it out.
I'm just excited. I have Saturday planned out as well...which is also a surprise so I won't mention what's going on yet. But in the evening we're meeting my parents and going to the Symphony. It should be an amazing weekend. It will be.
I'm finally getting a savings account that I'm actually going to use to save (what a novel idea!) and I have a chunk to start in it, my car money, which is a great feeling. I'm excited. I'm excited about a lot today. Hehe...
Well...I'm off to start work and figure out my finances. Have a lovely weekend...

Comments

Popular Posts