Lost time...

So far my coffee curbing has been going good. Yesterday I had a SLIGHT hankering but nothing major. I MIGHT treat myself to one today...because it's Friday...and Friday is our coffee day. I'm just trying not to go cold turkey on it cuz the last time me and my coworker Gretchen did that, she ended up going to the doctor's. It's a long story. She's fine and we're fine...we just can't go cold turkey on coffee if we want to cut back. I wonder how many of my blogs talk about coffee...
So it's Friday! As I said before...and I can't even think of what I'm doing this weekend. I'm going to Seattle Saturday morning but that's all I know. So...should be relaxing...I hope.
Well I've gotten as far as bringing my sketch book to work but haven't had a chance to put anything in it yet. I just have to keep reminding myself "It'll come!!" but sometimes I just wonder if I've lost it. Whatever "it" was...hmm...no I know I haven't lost anything. I'm just SO out of routine. I've gotta set some time aside. Or something. There just isn't enough time. Period.I've been desperately trying to sell my Mercedes this past week. I've had a few nibbles so far but nothing major. I have two people that just asked about it so I'm hoping they want to see it this week. PLEASE oh PLEASE sell! I hope whoever gets it knows how to fix it up and use it instead of scrapping it. It was a nice little car.
I feel like I haven't had much to say as of late. I seem to always get inspired when work is at it's busiest or I'm extremely tired and have a headache from looking at screens all day. And then when I finally sit down to write something when I DO have time...I'm blank...and I ramble on about pointless moments in my day. Or random thoughts in my head. Hopefully people still are finding me some what entertaining...if not...I'm very sorry. I'll try to be more creative again. Hehe...force myself to write when I'm inspired but timeless.
Well...the day is calling, the work is waiting, there are emails to write, coffee to drink (and buy) and things to think about...I hope everyone has a great weekend. Try and get some rest.

Comments

Popular Posts