Evil internet...

I have created a pantry in my desk drawer. It seriously looks like one. All I need is like...some hanging garlic...or...something that's really typically found in pantries. I have all these canned foods and breads. It's rather hilarious...to me. Hey, whatever it takes to not spend money on lunches. Picture the image above...except in a drawer. Pretty sweet, eh? Minus the baskets...and the "order" and organization...
Last night I had a mini karaoke party with my coworker and my former coworker. In other words, my buddies. It was a blast. But I stayed up Wayyyyyyy too late...and am already dragging this morning...and I have a long day ahead. After work I have to drop my mommy off...and then I'm off to the lovely land of Port Townsend for a date with my hot boyfriend. *blush*
Needless to say...coffee is going to totally happen today...I just might not buy it...hmmm...this is a short one...I know...blogger is having issues...eviiillll internet...

Comments

Popular Posts