Ode to Bruce Springsteen

On the radio today, the station I was listening to had a contest. I didn't hear the description or rules so I was pretty clueless but I guess they had some dead person's name in an envelope and if you guessed it you got a prize...or just the satisfaction of knowing you got it right. Yay. Anyways a few people called in and didn't get it and then someone called in and said: "Bruce Springsteen"...the radio hosts sat silent for a moment then one broke the silence saying "Ummm...Bruce Springsteen isn't dead..."...I found this very funny. Poor guy. Apparently someone told him he was dead. And poor Bruce Springsteen. I'm sure he feels fabulous now.
I'm giving up buying coffee again. I was doing SO good for awhile...me and my coworker were both doing great. And then we both got SO little sleep a few nights...that whole wedding just kicked my butt. And then we were back to buying it daily. So we're trying to cut back to once or twice a week. Not sure which yet. We're also going to just make something here at work. But we agreed that we feel that much less healthy doing something instant cuz it just feels like pure sugar. At least with bought coffee you get the dairy content. Maybe we should use milk instead of water...hmmm...ideas.
Well I figured out my debt last night. Not as bad as I thought it was...but not as low as I was hoping it would surprise me to be. But eh...what can you do. My first task on my list is to cut down my interest rates on my cards. Which will be a pain to do but I gotta do it.
Well...work is calling.

Comments

Popular Posts